- Date: Wednesday, November 9, 2022
- Time: 3-4:45pm
- Location: Virtual: Register to get link
- Price: FREE!
RENT SMART WEBINAR in ENGLISH:
Breaking a Lease
Are you a tenant dealing with an infestation in your rental house or apartment? In this workshop tenant counselors will:
- Describe how to deal with different types of infestations
- Tell you how to report problems to your landlord
- Tell you what to do if your landlord fails to meet their responsibility to fix the situation
Presented by Solid Ground Tenant Counselors; a visiting attorney from the Tenant Law Center will also be on hand to help answer questions.See all Rent Smart Webinars in English
Need More Help?
- King County residents being threatened with eviction can contact the Housing Justice Project for legal assistance at 253.234.4204 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Washington state residents can visit Solid Ground’s For Tenants website for self-help information, or call Solid Ground’s message-only Tenant Services Message Hotline, currently open Mondays and Thursdays, 10:30am – 1:30pm: 206.694.6767 | TTY: 7.1.1 (hours and days are subject to change).
Rent Smart is offered in partnership with Solid Ground’s Tenant Services and the King County Library System (KCLS).