- Date: Tuesday, September 12, 2017
- Time: 7-8:30pm
- Location: Pigott Auditorium, Seattle University (view map »)
- Price: Free
*The event is FULL,* but you’ll be able to livestream it. The livestream is a joint broadcast by Crosscut and The Seattle Times; watch it on Crosscut’s Facebook page or on The Seattle Times Facebook page.
You will also be able to watch the feed at Crosscut.com (on the homepage) and at seattletimes.com.
You can also watch on Solid Ground’s Facebook page.
Partner Streams include:
– Firesteel – YWCA’s Facebook page, where you can also watch a “pre-game show” starting at 6:30, with behind the scenes of the event and maybe some surprise guests.
– Facebook pages for Seattle University Project on Family Homelessness.
Before the primary, we asked them seven questions to understand their positions. Here’s what they said: View Voters’ Guide
Now we are bringing back the finalists for a deeper dive into their vision for Seattle. We hope to see you for this compelling conversation! The debate was produced by Solid Ground and the Seattle University Project on Family Homelessness. Co-sponsors include the Housing Development Consortium, Seattle/King County Coalition on Homelessness (SKCCH) and Washington Housing Alliance Action Fund. KCTS 9’s Enrique Cerna will moderate, with questions from Crosscut’s David Kroman, Heidi Groover of The Stranger and Vernal Coleman of The Seattle Times.
- This event is now SOLD OUT! If you registered, remember to arrive early; seating is first-come, first-served. If you want to be in the room with the candidates, plan to arrive early. Seating in the main hall and overflow rooms is not guaranteed!
- We will do our best to accommodate everyone who registered. About 400 people will be in Pigott Auditorium seeing the debate live, while others will be seated in overflow rooms in the building, watching a video feed.
- Doors to the auditorium open at 6:30pm. Light snacks will be available in the Pigott Atrium starting at 6pm.
- Review this SU visitor information, including a campus map and how to get to campus by car and public transportation.
- We will livestream the debate for folks who can’t make it. Watch this space for details, or sign up for our email news (in the footer below) to get info mailed to your inbox. If you do not get into Pigott Auditorium, we hope your disappointment at not being in the room is tempered by how great it is that so many fellow voters want to hear from the candidates on these critical issues! We are grateful for your understanding, and for caring about affordable housing and solving homelessness!
Thanks to our media sponsors:
For more information, email email@example.com.