- Date: Thursday, August 8, 2019
- Time: 5-9pm
- Location: Hangar 30 at Magnuson Park, 6310 NE 74th St, Seattle, WA 98115 (view map »)
- Price: Admission starts at $10; tasting packages start at $30
Join us for Solid Ground’s Food Truck Taste Off presented by Verizon. In this evening of food, fun, and friendly competition, Seattle’s favorite food trucks face off to solve poverty!
Guests sample signature dishes from local food trucks and vote for the best – and the winning truck receives a prize! The event also includes live music, games, prizes, beer, and cider. All proceeds support Solid Ground’s work to meet basic needs, nurture success, and spread change.
Food trucks include: ⇒Alexandra’s Macarons ⇒Auntie’s Family Kitchen Food Truck ⇒Grilled Cheese Experience ⇒Pecos Pit Bar-B-Que ⇒Pilgrim Coffee ⇒Langostino Sushi Burrito ⇒Tabassum ⇒Theo’s Gyros ⇒Wow Wow Hawaiian Lemonades
- 5pm – Registration Opens
- 5:30-7:30pm – Food Truck Competition
- 8pm – Winning Truck Award Presentation
- 8-9pm – Keep enjoying the festivities!
- $10 – General Admission (children 12 & under enter for FREE)
- $30 – Food Tasting Admission: Includes general admission and seven food truck tasting tokens
- $15 – Child Food Tasting Admission: For children 12 & under, includes free admission and five food truck tasting tokens
- $45 – Food & Beer Tasting Admission: Includes general admission, seven food truck tasting tokens, and five beer/cider tasting tokens; must be 21+
- $20 – Additional Tasting Tokens: Must purchase general admission; includes five additional tasting tokens for your choice of food or beer/cider
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.694.6862.
Thank you to our 2019 Sponsors!