- Date: Tuesday, March 24, 2020
- Time: Tune in at noon PDT!
- Location: Your computer, phone, or device
- Price: FREE; $200 suggested donation during event
We’re cooking up some changes to our Luncheon this year! Tune in on your personal screen to our Virtual Lunch-IN to kick off our Recipe for Change Campaign for an intimate and exclusive cooking session with James Beard Award-winning Chef Edouardo Jordan!
Anti-poverty work does not stop and is especially necessary during a healthcare crisis, when vulnerable populations need increased services and safety measures. Everyone in our community is pulling together to get through this unprecedented situation. At a time where we need each other the most, we are grateful for the opportunity for your commitment to coming together around a common goal: Building community to end poverty.
Join us TODAY, March 24 at 12 noon PDT for our new, 100% hygienic Recipe for Change Virtual Experience!
- Tune in to our Virtual Lunch-IN webpage to livestream the event. We’ll be live on Facebook too!
- All donations of $200+ during our virtual giving week will receive the exclusive Recipes for Change cookbook featuring recipes from Chef Jordan and the Solid Ground community!
Your support is the key ingredient!
Thank you for contributing to our largest fundraiser of the year! As we pivot our event from an in-person gathering to a virtual experience we’re humbled by the outpouring of support and enthusiasm from our community. We mean it when we say that YOU – our Solid Ground community – are the key ingredient in our recipe for change.
Can’t join us but want to help?
You can still be a key ingredient in this recipe for change by donating today! Thank you for giving at a level that is meaningful to you. Any donation, large or small, will directly support Solid Ground’s work to meet basic needs, nurture success, and spread change.
Special thanks to our event