Solid Ground's Work Environment
All Solid Ground employees are responsible for developing and safekeeping our agency's value to support a culturally diverse work environment. Openness to new ideas and ways, compassion, flexibility and respect are valued and encouraged employee attributes.
We believe a diverse workforce is critical to our mission to "end poverty and undo racism and other oppressions that are root causes of poverty." As our workforce evolves to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve, our agency and workplace are enriched and strengthened.
- Click on any of the jobs listed under "Job Title" below for detailed listings.
- Most listings have downloadable applications and more comprehensive job descriptions.
- At the bottom of the each listing in the "Attachments" section are materials you can download to your computer.
- You can then fill out the application, save it and email it to us OR fill it out, print it and mail it to us. In any case, a Solid Ground application is required when you apply for ANY job.
- You may also request a mailed hard copy of any application.
Our hiring process takes usually about 6 weeks. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our Hiring Committee will contact you within 1-2 weeks after the closing date. However, some positions' closing dates may be extended, so please check our website for updated information.
Minorities, people living with disabilities and women are strongly encouraged to apply! Solid Ground is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
If there are no jobs listed below, we have no current openings. Please check back soon!