Solid Ground's Work Environment
We believe our community can move beyond poverty and oppression to a place where all people have access to quality housing, nutritious food, equal justice and opportunities to thrive. We are committed to working with compassion, integrity, accountability, creativity and an anti-oppression approach to end homelessness, hunger, inequality and other barriers to social justice. We value collaboration and leadership from the communities we serve. As our workforce evolves to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve, our agency and workplace will be enriched and strengthened. As such, all employees are expected to:
- Demonstrate the initiative to learn and enhance skills that promote anti-racism, cultural competency and an understanding of oppression and its impact.
- Participate in intentional learning efforts, including events relating to understanding and dismantling institutional racism and building cultural competency.
- Click on any of the jobs listed under "Job Title" below for detailed listings.
- Most listings have downloadable applications and more comprehensive job descriptions.
- At the bottom of the each listing in the "Attachments" section are materials you can download to your computer.
- You can then fill out the application, save it and email it to us OR fill it out, print it and mail it to us. In any case, a Solid Ground application is required when you apply for ANY job.
- You may also request a mailed hard copy of any application.
Our hiring process takes usually about 6 weeks. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our Hiring Committee will contact you within 1-2 weeks after the closing date. However, some positions' closing dates may be extended, so please check our website for updated information.
Minorities, people living with disabilities and women are strongly encouraged to apply! Solid Ground is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
If there are no jobs listed below, we have no current openings. Please check back soon!