We are looking for volunteers to help make masks for vulnerable Solid Ground residents and staff who are providing essential services to protect against COVID-19.
- Volunteer Intake Form: Please fill out this form if you are able to participate!
- Easy DIY Face Mask Pattern: Visit this webpage for some free recommended mask-making instructions.
- Call us at 206.694.6700 or at 206.694.6804 let us know if you need materials/supplies (fabric and ribbon) to make masks.
- Pick up supplies weekdays, 10am-2pm, at Solid Ground’s Wallingford offices at 1501 N 45th St, Seattle, WA 98103
- Call 206.694.6700 when you arrive and a staff member will meet you at the door.
- Mail in or drop off masks between 10am-2pm weekdays at Solid Ground’s Wallingford offices at 1501 N 45th St, Seattle, WA 98103.
- Mask Donation Form: Please download, fill in, and bring this form along or mail it with your donation.
- Call 206.694.6700 or at 206.694.6804 when you arrive and a staff member will meet you at the door.
Thank you for your contributions!
Contact our Volunteer Coordinator at 206.694.6825 or email@example.com.