This position will focus on data entry, reporting and other administrative tasks with our transportation team!
Solid Ground Transportation (SGT) provides ACCESS bus services to people who cannot use Metro’s fixed-route system, helping people get to critically needed health and human services resources, and connecting people with their communities. SGT vehicles are fully accessible, equipped with lifts for loading passengers with wheelchairs and other mobility devices, and the space to accommodate multiple passengers. Service is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
The Data Entry Specialist conducts data entry into the Trapeze scheduling system software, runs and corrects error reports, and assists with trip editing and other administrative tasks as needed.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Detail oriented, with strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated with an ability to prioritize and problem-solve, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Basic knowledge of computer software (Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, and Outlook)
- Willingness and ability to work with people from a variety of racial, cultural and economic backgrounds, with various lifestyles, sexual orientations, and of all ages