ALASKA AIR/HORIZON AIR RECRUITING EVENT
WHEN: Tuesday, July 24, 2018, 2 – 4pm
WHERE: Airport Jobs Office, SeaTac Airport (17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158, Mezzanine Level, Room 6626)
WHAT: Airport Terminal Services is hiring for Ground Service Agents; wages start at $13.75/hr with benefits.
Things to know before you arrive:
- Ability to work flexible schedules which include weekends and holidays
- Must be 18 years old or older with High School Diploma, GED or equivalent work experience
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Pass background & drug test
- Consistently lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to work outdoors in all types of weather
Bring résumé to the event. Applying online prior to the event is recommended. Interviews for qualified applicants are first come, first served. Arrive early to register.
COFFEE & A LIFT: ORCA LIFT ENROLLMENT
WHEN: Thursday, July 26, 2018, 10am – 12pm
WHERE: Street Bean (5015 Roosevelt Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105)
WHAT: U District Let’s Go & Street Bean, along with program partners, want to get you connected with an ORCA Lift pass, loaded with $30 to get you going. If you don’t know how to use transit or have questions, they will provide free commute planning services as well. To qualify, please bring photo identification and one of the following:
- Provider One service card
- EBT card
- Proof of income (last 30 days)
FOR MORE INFO: Visit the U District Let’s Go website.
WHEN: Every Tuesday August 28, 2018, 5:30 – 7:30pm
WHERE: El Centro de la Raza Room 106 (2524 16th Avenue S Seattle, WA 98144)
WHAT: This free citizenship class is meant to help guide participants with the application process as well as helping folks prepare for their interview with immigration. El Centro de la Raza knows and understands that this process can seem overwhelming for many; this class is a safe space for those who need more guidance and support with this process.
Basic Citizenship Requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old by the time you file
- Have been a lawful permanent resident for at least five years
- Have been present in the United States for 2.5 years of the past 5 years
REGISTRATION: Contact Veronica Gallardo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.957.4605.