Topics on this page:
Before using any of this online tenant information, please read our OVERVIEW:
- Understanding Landlord-Tenant Law
- Tools for Tenants
- Best Practices and Tips for Renters
Solid Ground Tenant Counselors are not attorneys, and this information should not be considered legal advice. To read specific laws in the Washington State Residential Landlord-Tenant Act, click on the RCW (Revised Code of WA) links throughout this site.
QUESTIONS? Tenant Services Message Line
Rent Smart Webinars in English
Solid Ground’s Tenant Services offers educational webinars in English and Spanish to help Washington state renters understand their rights under state landlord/tenant law.
RENT SMART WEBINAR IN ENGLISH Housing Search Part 1 – Looking... Read More »
RENT SMART WEBINAR IN ENGLISH Housing Search Part 2 – Overcoming... Read More »
RENT SMART WEBINAR IN ENGLISH Housing Search Part 3 – Renting... Read More »
¡Inquilinos Inteligentes! Talleres Virtuales en Español
¡REGÍSTRATE AHORA! Envía un correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org para recibir el enlace Zoom.... Read More »
More Tenant Education Resources
- King County residents: Are you being threatened with eviction? Contact the Housing Justice Project for legal assistance at 253.234.4204 or email@example.com.
- Washington state residents: Visit Solid Ground’s For Tenants website for self-help information, or call our message-only Tenant Services Message Line 206.694.6767 | TTY: 7.1.1, currently open Mondays and Thursdays, 10:30am – 1:30pm except holidays (hours and days are subject to change).
- Schedule a training: Solid Ground’s Tenant Counselors are available to offer additional educational webinars on Washington state landlord-tenant law and other topics related to successful tenancies in Washington state. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your group, organization, or community would benefit from this training.