Housing Resources

Information for Tenants

A father & his sons sit togetherIf you’re renting or looking for rental housing, we can provide tenant counseling, information, resources and tools to help you understand your rights and responsibilities, avoid eviction, and maintain your rental housing. (Tenants seeking rental assistance should contact 2.1.1 for screening eligibility for all King County programs.)


Move-in cost assistance for people exiting homelessness: The North Seattle Regional Access Point (RAP) Diversion Program provides move-in assistance for eligible people experiencing homelessness …