- Date: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Time: 5:30-7:30pm
- Location: Newport Library – 14250 SE Newport Way, Bellevue, WA 98006 (view map »)
- Price: FREE: Registration required!
Join us for an online Welcome to Medicare Webinar and learn how to navigate the system. We’ll cover…
- Medicare A, B, C, and D
- Understanding your Medicare benefits and options
- Medigaps (supplemental plans) and Medicare Advantage plans
- Help paying for Medicare
- Medicare fraud
This event will be presented by Statewide Health Insurance Benefits Advisors (SHIBA) Program volunteers. SHIBA provides free, unbiased, and confidential assistance with Medicare health care choices.
QUESTIONS? Contact Sam Stones, SHIBA Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.694.6750.