- Date: Wednesday, December 8, 2021
- Time: 2-4pm
- Location: Zoom! Register here: (view map »)
- Price: FREE!
RENT SMART WEBINAR in ENGLISH:
Navigating the Housing Search
Learn how to navigate the housing search including:
- Everything you need to know about tenant screening reports
- Finding affordable housing
- Information about subsidized housing programs
- Fair housing laws
- Information about holding deposits and security deposits
- How to get an eviction off of your tenant screening report
A visiting attorney from the Tenant Law Center will also be on hand to help with answering questions.
Need More Help?
- King County residents being threatened with eviction can contact the Housing Justice Project for legal assistance at 253.234.4204 or email@example.com.
- Washington state residents can visit Solid Ground’s For Tenants website for self-help information, or call Solid Ground’s message-only Tenant Services Message Hotline, currently open Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, 10:30am – 1:30pm (hours and days are subject to change): 206.694.6767 | TTY: 7.1.1.
Rent Smart is offered in partnership with Solid Ground’s Tenant Services and the King County Library System (KCLS).
2022 Rent Smart/¡Inquilinos Inteligentes! Schedule
2/9/22 – General Tenant Information
5/25/22 – Fees and Deposits
6/8/22 – Repair Issues and Landlord Duties
6/22/22 – Evictions and Terminations
8/10/22 – General Tenant Information
8/24/22 – Moving Out of Your Current Rental
10/12/22 – Getting Your Landlord to Make Repairs
10/26/22 – Breaking a Lease
12/14/22 – General Information for Residential Tenants