- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 9:30-11:30am
- Location: Virtual: Hosted by North Seattle College on Zoom
- Price: FREE! Registration required.
Learn about all the parts of Medicare so you can make an informed decision about your Medicare choices. We’ll discuss…
- Medicare A, B, C, and D
- Understanding your Medicare benefits and options
- Medigaps (supplemental plans) and Medicare Advantage plans
- Help paying for Medicare
- Medicare fraud
Hosted by North Seattle College, this Zoom event will be presented by Statewide Health Insurance Benefits Advisors (SHIBA) Program volunteer, Karla. SHIBA provides free, unbiased, and confidential assistance with Medicare health care choices.
QUESTIONS? Contact Sam Stones, SHIBA Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.694.6750.