- Date: Tuesday, October 24, 2023
- Time: 1-3pm
- Location: Solid Ground, 1st floor, Cheryl Cobbs Murphy Conference Room – 1501 N 45th Street, WA 98103 (view map »)
- Price: FREE! Registration required.
Join us for a free, in-person Medicare Open Enrollment Workshop and learn how to navigate the system. We’ll cover…
- What you can do during Medicare Open Enrollment.
- Choosing and changing plans.
- What Medigap plans are available.
- How to get help paying for Medicare.
This event will be presented by Don, a Statewide Health Insurance Benefits Advisors (SHIBA) volunteer. SHIBA provides free, unbiased, and confidential assistance with Medicare health care choices.
QUESTIONS? Contact Sam Stones, SHIBA Program Lead, at email@example.com or 206.694.6750.
See All Upcoming Medicare Workshops & Webinars