- Date: Saturday, November 4, 2023
- Time: 1-2:30pm
- Location: Shoreline Public Library – 345 NE 175th St, Shoreline, WA 98155 (view map »)
- Price: FREE: Registration required!
Join us for our Medicare Open Enrollment presentation. In this FREE session, we’ll cover…
- What you can do during Medicare Open Enrollment.
- Choosing and changing plans.
- What Medigap plans are available.
- How to get help paying for Medicare.
This event will be presented by Don, a Statewide Health Insurance Benefits Advisors (SHIBA) volunteer. SHIBA provides free, unbiased, and confidential assistance with Medicare health care choices.
QUESTIONS? Contact Sam Stones, SHIBA Program Lead, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.694.6750.
See All Upcoming Medicare Workshops & Webinars