- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 6-7pm
- Location: In person at Lake Hills Library (view map »)
- Price: FREE! Please register
Join SHIBA for a free in-person presentation to look at common scams and how to avoid fraud.
Fraud costs Medicare an estimated $60 billion each year and raises the cost of healthcare for everyone. This presentation illustrates different forms of Medicare fraud. Learn how to do your part to tackle fraud in our community!
- Find out who is affected by fraud and the consequences.
- Hear about the latest scams and fraud schemes.
- Find out how to prevent, detect and report Medicare fraud.
- Discover the role of the Senior Medicare Patrol and how you can help.
This will be presented by a Statewide Health Insurance Benefits Advisors (SHIBA) Program volunteer. SHIBA provides free, unbiased, and confidential assistance with Medicare health care choices.
Attend in person: Lake Hills Library at 15590 Lake Hills Boulevard, Bellevue, WA 98007
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities is available by request. Email email@example.com at least seven days before the event.