- Date: Wednesday, October 18, 2023
- Time: 6-7pm
- Location: Lake Hills Library – 15590 Lake Hills Blvd, Bellevue, WA 98007 (view map »)
- Price: FREE: Registration required!
Join us for our Medicare Open Enrollment presentation. In this FREE session, we’ll cover:
- What you can do during Medicare Open Enrollment.
- Choosing and changing plans.
- What Medigap plans are available.
- How to get help paying for Medicare.
This event will be presented by Lee and Laura, a Statewide Health Insurance Benefits Advisors (SHIBA) Program volunteer. SHIBA provides free, unbiased, and confidential assistance with Medicare health care choices.
QUESTIONS? Contact Sam Stones, SHIBA Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.694.6750.