- Date: Wednesday, October 30, 2019
- Time: 11am – 1pm
- Location: First Congregational Church, 11061 NE 2nd St, Bellevue, WA 98004 (view map »)
- Price: FREE!
We need YOU to help elder neighbors remain independent in their homes! Join the Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) for a discussion with Catholic Community Services (CCS):
You’ll learn about…
- The critical needs of low-income, isolated seniors in your neighborhood.
- What is being done to assist them.
- The impacts volunteers are making.
- How you can provide companionship, support, services, and/or transportation.
All are welcome! Complimentary light lunch will be served!