- Date: Wednesday, October 2, 2019
- Time: 3 – 5pm
- Location: Solid Ground, Cheryl Cobbs Murphy Room (1st floor), 1501 N 45th St, Seattle, WA 98103 (view map »)
- Price: FREE; preregistration required!
Are you struggling to make ends meet financially? Are bill collectors calling you? Want to create a roadmap to financial empowerment? If you answered yes to any of these questions, Financial Fitness Boot Camp may be able to help you!
We offer a 4-part workshop series to help you…
- Create and maintain a budget
- Pull, read, dispute, freeze, and raise credit scores
- Bank and save in the electronic age
- Set S.M.A.R.T. goals and make a vision board of goals set
Participants must preregister and attend all four sessions to receive a Certificate of Completion. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information about workshop dates and to register!
The four workshops…
- PART 1: Budgeting – Understand how and why to make a budget; prioritize and cut expenses; know the difference between WANTS and NEEDS; and learn to maintain and update your budget
- PART 2: Credit & Credit Repair – Pull, read, and understand your credit report; understand predatory loans; demystify the credit report dispute process; and set goals to raise your credit score
- PART 3: Banking – The differences between banks and credit unions, as well as checking and savings accounts; how to qualify for a Bank On Seattle-King County account; and how to balance your accounts
- PART 4: Goal Setting – How to set S.M.A.R.T. goals (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Time-Bound); how to make a vision board to identify what you want, need, and value – then move from vision toward reality