- Date: February 27, 2017
- Time: 3:00-5:00pm
- Location: Safeway Upper Queen Anne (2100 Queen Anne Ave N., Seattle, WA 98119) (view map »)
- Price: FREE
Want to learn to shop smarter on a budget and make healthier affordable choices on the go? Join Solid Ground’s Cooking Matters for a free guided grocery store tour at the Safeway in Upper Queen Anne!
During the Cooking Matters at the Store Tour, you’ll practice skills like:
- buying fruits and vegetables
- comparing unit prices to find bargains
- reading and comparing food labels
- identifying whole grains
- sticking to your budget while grocery shopping!
At the tour you will receive:
- tasty samples, reusable grocery bag and store coupons
- a FREE book full of tasty recipes and simple tips on buying healthy, low-cost foods (available in English and Spanish)
*We will be meeting at the front entrance to the store at 3pm*
Questions about the tour?
Please contact Cooking Matters Tour Leader Crystal Hayes at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 925.330.1010.