- Date: Wednesday, October 20, 2021
- Time: 11am–12:15pm
- Location: Zoom! Register here to get link: (view map »)
- Price: FREE!
The Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) matches the passion, skills, and schedules of volunteers 55 and older with volunteer opportunities that meet critical community needs. We need YOU to help elder neighbors remain independent in their homes! Join RSVP for a discussion with Catholic Community Services (CCS). You’ll learn about…
- The critical needs of low-income, isolated seniors in your neighborhood.
- What is being done to assist them.
- The impacts volunteers are making.
- How you can provide companionship, support, services, and/or transportation.
All are welcome! Virtual and/or socially distant volunteer opportunities available.
Contact Megan Wildhood, RSVP Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.694.6786.