Our regular drop-in volunteer hours are Tuesdays and Fridays from 9-2 and Saturdays from 10-2. please register so that our farm coordinator Scott knows to expect you. All farm volunteers need to fill out a one-time volunteer application for their first time volunteering in 2021.
Special considerations for COVID-19
- We recommend bringing your own gardening gloves if you have them. Otherwise you’re welcome to use ours and they will be laundered in between use.
- All common touch points as well as tools are being either sprayed with a bleach solution or washed with soap and water at least once per day.
- We are limiting volunteer registration to 20 people at a time.
- Social distancing of 6 feet or more will be observed while working on the farm.
- Bring and wear a mask for at least the brief times that it’s harder to space out. We can provide you one if needed.
- We’re adapting as new best practices come forward from public health officials.
Garden at Marra Farm (South Park)
What to bring:
- Lunch and/or snacks
- Water bottle
- Clothes and shoes for working outside in all weather -raincoat, warm socks, sturdy shoes, sunhat, etc.
- We provide gloves/knee pads/tools/etc but you’re also welcome to bring your own.
Many of our volunteers start with limited or no gardening knowledge and learn as they go, so we welcome you with whatever level of gardening skills and knowledge you bring! We look forward to working with you this season!