The Temporary Farm Market Assistant is responsible for coordinating all aspects related to the pop-up markets held two South Seattle health clinics. They will order local produce, grow and harvest produce from the farm, set up the market stands and run a cooking demonstration at the market.
- Setting up for pop-up markets two times per week, delivery/pick up produce, demo, set up, clean up, produce ordering, demo prep, creating supplemental materials for demo
- Growing, washing, harvesting, and delivering for pop-up markets
- Collaborating with SeaMar Educators to develop to recipes and supporting educational materials
- Data collection from taking pictures of the produce, cooking demonstrations, and conducting simple surveys
- Administrative duties, team and department meetings, and supporting other team members work as needed
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.Full Job Description