Don’t see a position that fits your skills right now? Consider applying to our Case Manager Pool for consideration for upcoming positions.
Solid Ground Case Managers work directly with program participants in a variety of settings to provide individually tailored case management to assist families and individuals with resources needed to find, maintain and stabilize housing as well as provide linkages to other resources including, public benefits, financial assistance, employment assistance, behavioral and physical health services.
Case Managers may be working in a shelter or residential setting, meeting clients in the community or at one of our sites.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
Education & Experience:
One of the following:
a) Three years of direct social service experience, including experience providing case management in a social service setting.
b) Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or other related field and two years direct social service experience, including experience providing case management in a social service setting.
c) Any combination of experience and education and measurable performance which demonstrates the capability to perform the duties of the position.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Good organizational and record keeping skills, including the ability to maintain accurate and confidential files.
- Ability to work individually in a self-directed manner and as part of a team.
- Self-motivated with an ability to problem-solve and prioritize.
- Basic knowledge of computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and database systems).
- Demonstrated understanding of motivational interviewing and trauma informed care
- Willingness and ability to work with people from a variety of racial, cultural and economic backgrounds, with various lifestyles, sexual orientations, and of all ages.
- Access to reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, vehicle insurance that meets Washington State’s minimum guidelines and the ability and willingness to utilize car to travel throughout King County.
*Specific requirement/experience may be required for specific positions. See specific job announcement for details.
How the pool works:
Applicants may be contacted by Human Resources when a position for which they qualify becomes available. Applicants may be asked to provide additional application materials/information as it pertains to particular positions. Application to the pool in no way implies or guarantees an interview or employment from Solid Ground.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.Full Job Description