This is a new position within Residential Services, and we are looking for a Behavioral Health Partnership Development Manager, Time Limited, who is dynamic and has experience creating and sustaining health partnerships.
Working with Solid Ground’s Residential Services Department leaders and staff, the Behavioral Health Partnership Development Manager’s role is to identify behavioral health partners, cultivate relationships, onboard new partners, establish data sharing agreements and metrics, establish a bi-directional communication plan, and develop Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs), to build and sustain a network of culturally competent behavioral health service providers to meet the increased needs for behavioral health services on the Sand Point campus.
This is a Time-Limited role and grant funded for one year.
Essential Responsibilities, Duties & Tasks
- Formalize partnerships with agencies through MOUs and assist in developing a sustainable plan to maintain partnerships long-term
- Develop and maintain a database of culturally competent behavioral health partners to promote and support health services to the Sand Point residents and the Solid Ground community, ensuring that services align with Solid Ground’s mission, vision, and values
- Develop health partnership for children and youth, including behavioral health, physical health, dental, and employment opportunities
- Identify emerging behavioral health needs, concerns, and barriers for Sand Point residents and share information with behavioral health partners to create a plan to address behavioral health needs
- Maintain accurate documentation pertaining to the partnership project throughout the period, including outlining a bi-directional communication plan that contains information about referrals, outcomes, and partner meetings
- Establish a process for monitoring the effectiveness of partnerships and service delivery.
- Assist with identifying training needs for staff and behavioral health partners, including Trauma-informed care approach to services, equity, diversity, and inclusion
- Create, coordinate, and deliver onboarding training to new community partner organizations
Data and Metrics:
- Work with IT to explore opportunities for streamlining communication and data sharing, including electronic health records exchange and Community Information Exchange systems
- Enter data into Caseworthy and maintain up-to-date partnership agreements in the data base
- Work with partner providers to agree upon shared practices and screening tools, such as the use of PHQP-9, GAD-7, or other tools
- Determine where services will be provided, in-person, through tele-behavioral health, and if tele-behavioral health what equipment/technology needed, and fiscal responsibility
- Determine process and outcome metrics that will be monitored and shared with partner network
- Coordinate reporting of service delivery, including invoicing for services and reports to funder
- Establish a process for addressing feedback from resident, staff, and community, as well as opportunities for process improvement.
- Meet with Director and Residential Managers to help market the availability of behavioral health and physical health care services across the Sand Point campus, and to the broader Solid Ground community.
- Plan health promotion activities to benefit residents and promote awareness in the community.
- Represent the Residential Services department at key meetings both internal and external, including community meetings with partners, stakeholders, and resident meetings.
- Produce a final report that includes purpose, objectives, evaluation results, conclusions and recommendations that is available to stakeholders.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.Full Job Description