Starting 10/1/12, Solid Ground began providing FREE rides on our Downtown Circulator Bus for people living on low incomes and those who access health and human services in the downtown area.
Two buses – one seating 19 people, the other 23 – run a fixed 4.5 mile route, Mondays through Fridays, stopping at each of the seven stops about every 30 minutes.
The first bus departs Stop #1 (Harborview Medical Center at 325 9th Ave, 98104) at 7 am, driving in a clockwise route through town. The last bus departs Stop #1 at 4 pm.
The stops are identified by a sticker affixed to the standard Metro bus stop signs.
Hours of service and location of stops are subject to change.
This is a pilot project. For the latest Circulator route information, call 206.753.4801 or check this webpage.
Click on the map below to view a full-size version.
Stop #1: 9th & Alder — closest stop to:
Outdoor Meal Site (6th & Columbia Parking Lot, under I-5 freeway, Seattle, WA, 98104)
Stop #2: 4th & Yesler — closest stop to:
- ACRS (Asian Counseling & Referral Service) Food Bank (919 S King St, Seattle, WA, 98104)
- Bread of Life Mission (97 S Main St, Seattle, WA, 98104)
- Chief Seattle Club (410 - 2nd Ave Ext S, Seattle, WA, 98104)
- DESC (Downtown Emergency Service Center) (515 - 3rd Ave, Seattle, WA, 98104)
- Lazarus Day Center (416 - 2nd Ave, Ext S, Seattle, WA, 98104)
- Union Gospel Mission (318 - 2nd Ave Ext S, Seattle, WA, 98104)
Stop #3: 1st & Marion — closest stop to:
Stop #4: 1st & Pine — closest stop to:
- Adult Service Center (2015 - 3rd Ave, Seattle, WA, Seattle, WA, 98101)
- Pike Market Senior Center (85 Pike St, Ste 200), Food Bank (1531 Western Ave) & Medical Clinic (1930 Post Alley, Seattle, WA, 98101)
- SHARE / WHEEL (basement of Josephinum, 1902 - 2nd Ave # 200, Seattle, WA, 98101)
- Women’s Wellness Center / Catholic Community Services (1900 - 2nd Ave, Seattle, WA, 98101)
- YWCA Opportunity Place (2024 - 3rd Ave, Seattle, WA, 98121)
Stop #5: 1st & Bell — closest stop to:
- Community Psychiatric Clinic (2329 - 4th Ave, Seattle, WA, 98121)
- DSHS Belltown CSO (2106 - 2nd Ave, Seattle, WA, 98121)
- Downtown Public Health Center (2124 - 4th Ave, Seattle, WA, 98121)
- Millionair Club Charity (2515 Western Ave, Seattle, WA, 98121)
Stop #6: 9th & Virginia — closest stop to:
Stop #7: Boren & Seneca — closest stop to:
Address: Solid Ground Transportation (SGT)
8100 8th Avenue South
Seattle, WA 98108