To qualify you must…
- Live in Seattle.
- Have a low income.
- Be at risk of losing your housing or becoming homeless because:
- You are facing eviction.
- You live with family or friends who are asking you to move out.
- Your home or the home that you rent is going into foreclosure.
- You lost your job, your work hours were cut back or your household income has reduced.
- You have severe housing costs or other major increases in critical expenses.
- Your housing is condemned.
- You have credit problems that prevent you from obtaining housing.
For more information or to help us determine if you are eligible,* please contact SHSS Intake Message Line at:
SHSS Client Intake Message Line
* Please note that SHSS resources are very limited and demand is very high. Unfortunately, not all qualified applicants will receive services.
Printable Seattle Housing Stabilization Outreach Cards:
Intake Line: 206.694.6780 TTY: 7.1.1
For general SHSS information, contact:
Address: Seattle Housing Stabilization Services
1501 North 45th Street
Seattle, WA 98103-6708