Whether you have lost your home and need shelter or need help to stay in your current home, Solid Ground can help. Read our Housing Assistance flyer for how to access various housing services Solid Ground offers, and see the links below for more information on specific programs.
- Broadview Emergency Shelter & Transitional Housing programs provide a safe haven for homeless mothers with children at a secure location. Families also receive case management, children's programs, domestic violence and addictions support groups, parenting classes and housing search assistance.
- Family Shelter serves homeless families and single parent households (headed by mothers or fathers), and provide furnished transitional housing, support services, comprehensive case management and housing search assistance.
- Homeless Prevention Programs counsel homeowners and tenants at risk of losing their homes to eviction and foreclosure, including help negotiating with lenders and landlords, as well as pre-purchase counseling for homebuyers, reverse mortgage counseling and predatory lending prevention. We also provide support and one-time grants and loans to renters and homeowners at imminent risk of housing loss. And our Financial Fitness Boot Camp supports housing stability through one-to-one coaching in money management.
- JourneyHome provides long-term case management for homeless families with children under 18 years old to help them address the reasons they became homeless. We provide support services, comprehensive case management, assistance finding safe, permanent housing and limited transition-in-place subsidies.
- Sand Point Housing provides critically needed housing and support services for homeless families.