Solid Ground’s Stabilization Services work to educate and empower people with tools to solve problems that jeopardize housing through housing advocacy, case mananagement and limited financial support to help people find and/or maintain safe, permanent housing.
1) JourneyHome provides long-term case management for homeless families with children under 18 years old to help them address the reasons they became homeless. We provide support services, comprehensive case management, assistance finding safe, permanent housing and limited transition-in-place subsidies.
- For families experiencing homelessness: Call King County 2-1-1 (also 206.461.3200, 1.800.621.4636 or 206.461.3610 for TTY/hearing assistance) for information, screening and referrals.
2) King County Housing Stability Project: One-time grants and loans for renters and homeowners in Seattle/King County at risk of eviction or foreclosure.
- RENTERS: Call King County 2-1-1 (also 206.461.3200, 1.800.621.4636 or 206.461.3610 for TTY/hearing assistance) for information, screening and referrals.
- HOMEOWNERS: Call our Mortgage Counseling Client Hotline: 206.694.6766 or toll-free: 1.866.297.4300. This message-only line is open M & W, 7am–4pm.
3) Lifelong Housing Safety Net, a partnership with Lifelong AIDS Alliance and Solid Ground, provides support to households impacted by the foreclosure crisis who also have a family member living with a chronic illness.
- More information: Call toll free: 1.855.424.4113.
4) Seattle Housing Stabilization Services: Support for renters in Seattle who are at imminent risk of housing loss. Staff assist with stabilizing housing based on each tenant’s goals and needs, which may include budgeting, securing health services, job training, benefits and other related needs.
- More information: Call the SHSS Client Intake Line at 206.694.6780.
Address: Solid Ground
1501 North 45th Street
Seattle, WA 98103-6708