- General information about the foreclosure process as well as options specific to your loan type.
- Assistance in navigating your lender’s loan workout process.
- Referral and representation on your behalf through the Foreclosure Fairness Act.
- Assessment of your current financial situation and guidance in order to achieve housing stability.
Counselors cannot offer legal advice. For these services, please see Legal Resources below.
To access mortgage counseling services at Solid Ground, please choose one of the following options:
- Call our Mortgage Counseling Intake Line at 206.694.6766 or toll-free at 1.866.297.4300. An intake specialist will return your call within two business days.
- Complete an online intake form. We will review it and get back to you by phone or email within two business days.
- Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Foreclosure Information & Resources
|Complaints & Consumer Protection
|Interested in Homeownership?
A reverse mortgage can be an option for seniors who are "house rich/ cash poor." These loans allow eligible borrowers to access a portion of the equity in their home and not have to make a payment for as long as they live there.
Solid Ground offers HUD-certified, face-to-face and telephone counseling for seniors seeking reverse mortgages throughout Washington State. To schedule an appointment or request more information, please contact the Mortgage Counseling Intake Line at 206.694.6766 (M-F). This is a message only line. Please leave a message and an intake specialist will return your call within two to three business days.
Mortgage Counseling Intake Line: 206.694.6766 or toll-free at 1.866.297.4300. This is a message only line; please leave a message and an intake specialist will return your call within two to three business days.
Phones: Mortgage Counseling Intake Line: 206.694.6766
Reverse Mortgage Client Line: 206.694.6766 (M-F)
Toll-free # for all Mortgage Services: 1.866.297.4300
(Note: We do not set appointments by email.)
Address: Solid Ground
Mortgage Counseling Services
1501 North 45th Street
Seattle, WA 98103-6708