Click to buy tickets
Sunday, November 16, 2014
5pm: Reception & Silent Auction
6:30pm: Dinner & Live Auction
Seattle Design Center
5701 6th Ave S #115
Seattle, WA 98108
Tickets are $200 a person or
$2,000 for a table of 10
Donate to Solid Ground if you'd still like to make an impact!
Solid Ground continues its 40th Anniversary celebration at
Chefs Night Out, an annual fundraising dinner which supports
Solid Ground's work to achieve food justice through improved access to fresh produce, cooking classes and nutrition education. The event includes a four-course meal paired with fine wines and a silent auction.* The sell-out crowd of 200 local food and wine enthusiasts are personally hosted by one of the evening’s featured chefs. Each chef brings the flavor of his or her restaurant to the guests by preparing dinner tableside and showcasing their originality with uniquely designed tables.
ATTENDING CHEFS NIGHT OUT?
- Buy tickets NOW!
- Social photo contest! Post your favorite photo from the event to Facebook or Twitter using the hashtag #CNO2014 and tag @SolidGround. The two most creative photos will win a $75 gift certificate to Le Caviste wine bar in downtown Seattle!
- Dietary concerns?* Please note that an exciting element of this event is each chef's creativity in building their menus, including a variety of ingredients. If you have specific dietary concerns, please contact us at the information below before purchasing your ticket.
- Chef Manu Alfau, La Bodega
- Chef Clinton Davis, Smith
- Chef Kaspar Donier, Kaspar’s Special Events & Catering
- Chef Clive Gomez, Toulouse Petit
- Chef Daisley Gordon, Café Campagne
- Chef Angelica Lenning, Angelica’s Catering
- Chef Harry Mills, Purple Café & Wine Bar
- Chefs Brian McCracken & Dana Tough, McCracken & Tough Establishments (Spur, Tavern Law, The Coterie Room, The Old Sage)
- Chef Audrey Spence, Urbane Restaurant
- Chef Jason Stoneburner, Bastille & Stoneburner
Appetizers provided by:
Check back soon!
Thank you to our 2014 sponsors!
COMMUNITY BUILDER SPONSORS:
A wide range of benefits and recognition are available for both corporate and individual sponsors. Thank your employees and/or entertain clients while also supporting a great local cause!
For more info on sponsorships: Contact Christy Arrington, Events & Sponsorships Officer, at 206.694.6857 or email@example.com.
Join us for a food and wine experience that extends beyond the evening with the opportunity to take home items, including NW getaways to wine country, holiday gift packages, and exclusive experiences created just for this event.
Thank you to our auction contributors:
206.694.6857 (TTY: 7.1.1)
Events at Solid Ground
1501 North 45th Street
Seattle, WA 98103-6708