On Sunday, November 16, 2014, Solid Ground continued its 40th Anniversary celebration at Chefs Night Out, an annual fundraising dinner which supports Solid Ground's work to achieve food justice through improved access to fresh produce, cooking classes and nutrition education. The event includes a four-course meal paired with fine wines and a silent auction.* The sell-out crowd of 200 local food and wine enthusiasts are personally hosted by one of the evening’s featured chefs. Each chef brings the flavor of his or her restaurant to the guests by preparing dinner tableside and showcasing their originality with uniquely designed tables.
- Chef Manu Alfau, La Bodega
- Chef Clinton Davis, Smith
- Chef Kaspar Donier, Kaspar’s Special Events & Catering
- Chef Clive Gomez, Toulouse Petit
- Chef Daisley Gordon, Café Campagne
- Chef Angelica Lenning, Angelica’s Catering
- Chef Harry Mills, Purple Café & Wine Bar
- Chefs Brian McCracken & Dana Tough, McCracken*Tough Establishments (Spur, Tavern Law, The Coterie Room, The Old Sage)
- Chef Audrey Spence, Urbane Restaurant
- Chef Jason Stoneburner, Bastille & Stoneburner
Appetizers provided by:
Alexandria Nicole Cellars
Chateau Ste. Michelle
Eaglemount Wine & Cider
Lopez Island Vineyards & Winery
Thank you to our 2014 sponsors!
COMMUNITY BUILDER SPONSORS:
A wide range of benefits and recognition are available for both corporate and individual sponsors. Thank your employees and/or entertain clients while also supporting a great local cause!
For more info on sponsorships: Contact Christy Arrington, Events & Sponsorships Officer, at 206.694.6857 or email@example.com.
Join us for a food and wine experience that extends beyond the evening with the opportunity to take home items, including NW getaways to wine country, holiday gift packages, and exclusive experiences created just for this event.
Thank you to our auction contributors:
206.694.6857 (TTY: 7.1.1)
Events at Solid Ground
1501 North 45th Street
Seattle, WA 98103-6708