RSVP meets critical community needs in King County by encouraging and supporting volunteering for people 55 and older. We currently have 1,000 volunteers working at 60+ nonprofits in King County. Contact RSVP to help you find the right volunteer job opportunity.
Benefits of joining RSVP:
- Membership in a national service organization. With RSVP your volunteer hours are counted as a part of a national movement.
- Personal attention from RSVP staff to find a volunteer site that is suited to your desires and needs.
- Supplemental insurance while you are volunteering and traveling to and from your volunteer site.
- Experience in Action subscription, RSVP's popular newsletter about volunteer service in your community.
- Annual volunteer recognition.
Use these buttons to apply to volunteer, send and receive messages with RSVP staff, submit your volunteer hours and search for new volunteer positions.
RSVP Partner Sites by Region (.pdf):
Forms for Volunteers (.pdf):