RSVP meets community needs in King County by encouraging and supporting volunteering for people 55 and older. We currently have 2,000 volunteers working at hundreds of nonprofits in King County. RSVP can help you find the right volunteer opportunity in your area that best suits your time and interests.
Benefits of joining RSVP:
- Membership in a national service organization. With RSVP your volunteer hours are counted as a part of a national movement.
- Personal attention from RSVP staff to find a volunteer site that is suited to your desires and needs.
- Supplemental insurance while you are volunteering and traveling to and from your volunteer site.
- Experience in Action subscription, RSVP's quarterly newsletter.
- Annual volunteer recognition.
Use these buttons to apply to volunteer, send and receive messages with RSVP staff, submit your volunteer hours and search for new volunteer positions.
RSVP Partner Sites by Region (.pdf):
Forms for Volunteers (.pdf):
Forms for Partner Sites (.pdf):
Volunteer Registration Form
Volunteers Insurance Service brochure
Read the Experience in Action newsletter online (.pdf):
RSVP in the News:
- Bellevue's Hesketh named volunteer of year for RSVP, Bellevue Reporter, 2/12/14
- 81-year-olds write love letters every day for 40 years, KiroTV.com, 2/14/14 (interview with RSVP Volunteer of the Year, Joe Hesketh & his wife Helen)
Three Renton volunteers to be honored by Gov. Inslee by Dean Radford, Renton Reporter Editor, 4/25/13
- RSVP Matches Volunteer Interests, Skills and Schedules with Meaningful Jobs, by Jan Hancock, AgeWise King County newsletter, 4/2/13
Address: Solid Ground
1501 North 45th Street
Seattle, WA 98103-6708